Dinko Tuna Farmers Pty Ltd
Dinko Tuna Farmers is a family run fishing company based out in beautiful Port Lincoln, in South Australia. Our business is rapidly expanding, which means we need great people like you to join our team!
We are currently looking for an administration superstar to join our team as the Office Manager. The role is on a fulltime basis working Monday – Friday 8:30-17:00. For the right person there are other growth opportunities in the organisation further down the track, should that be of interest to you.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the office is operating smoothly
- Excellent customer service through a variety of means whether face to face, over the phone or through email
- IT savvy and experience on Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks/ Reckon and Google Drive.
- Manage and process invoices and bills
- Manage and process fortnightly payroll
- Manage and process new employee paperwork and inductions
- Manage and process accounts payable/ receivable including checking supplier invoices for pricing and accuracy
- Raising tax invoices for clients
- Working with external accountants to prepare the necessary information to prepare Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Managing monthly reconciliation of bank statements
- Complete credit application forms
- Assisting front of house with answering and managing phone calls
- Greeting clients into the business for meetings and appointments
- Assisting with the processing of departmental documentation and audits
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Organise and keep office in a tidy manner
- Take and process orders, including arranging freight details
- Manage stock levels and customer orders
- Assist with any other office tasks that may arise such as:
- Barcode printing and assigning
- Create signs for staff and customers
- Creating booklets of products
- Stock control
- Pick up office orders/purchases
- Be the go to person for the organisation management team
- Provide management direction to the Office Assistant/ Data Entry Clerk
Skills and experience
- Excellent administrative experience in a face paced environment
- Accounts payable/ receivable experience preferred but not necessary
- High level of computer skills and experience
- Fast learner
- Ability to work for one organisation consisting of several different entities
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to follow company processes and lead by example
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Self-managed and good time management
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
We are ideally looking for someone friendly, outgoing with a “can-do” attitude to grab this great opportunity by the horns and run with it. We are growing and need a stable team to take us to the next level.
What we offer in return is:
- Supportive team
- Staff discount
- Use of a company vehicle while at work
- Great water front location and view
- Opportunities for growth, promotion and further training
- Working for a company which is future thinking, leading the way in sustainability and ensuring they leave a carbon neutral footprint
- Supportive of work life balance and providing an environment which is flexible
This role is available right now, with an immediate start for the right person.
If anything you have read is of interest to you, please apply today. For further information please call 08 8682 4655.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.