Delmac Power Equipment
Delmac Power Equipment is a well-established, small business, locally owned and operated. We offer diverse and quality services, which means this is a fast pace work environment that will always present with challenges. We have built a strong customer service culture that keeps our customers happy and returning. Our team are professional, friendly, support each other and show individual leadership and accountability. We service and sell a wide range of small engine power equipment.
You will be responsible for sales, customer service, and administration of the business. This role is a mix of front counter retail and office administration.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Sales and customer service
- Schedule and manage customer repairs and service bookings
- Process sales and jobs completed on POS/ software system with EFT
- Prepare and follow up quotes on equipment, repairs, servicing, rebuilds
- Interpret mechanical exploded view/ technical drawings for equipment and machinery (in order to assist customers and prepare quotes)
- Administrative duties; responding to phone calls and emails, organising post, filing, record keeping, data entry, maintaining service calendar and administration of key customer account
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with suppliers
- Maintenance of the show room floor; visual merchandising and cleaning
- Maintain stock levels
- Receive goods in to store and allocating to customer or stock location
- Product assembly, Operation and running of 2 Stroke, 4 Stroke and Battery Powered Equipment and customer handover of equipment (AKA‐ Pre‐delivery)
What you need / skills & abilities:
- Qualification in retail and/or administration would be highly advantageous
- 3+ years experience in retail and/or administration
- Mechanical aptitude and/ or experience in a similar field would be highly advantageous
- Customer service focused
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
What do we offer you?
- A positive working environment
- Challenging work
- Wage commensurate with experience
- Generous staff discount
We move quickly to shortlist so don’t delay your application. Send your resume and cover letter in via the Apply for this job…
Due to the high volume of applicants please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.