Country and Outback Health Inc
Primary Mental Health Manager – Full Time – Choice of office location: Whyalla, Port Augusta, Nuriootpa, Port Pirie, Clare or Port Lincoln.
Country & Outback Health’s extensive primary mental health footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Executive Manager Operations, the role is a key leadership position and will play an integral role in changing and shaping the way services are delivered to our local communities through;
- Managing, developing & leading day to day service provision
- Developing innovative and sustainable service delivery models with a view to expanding services in this exciting period of growth
- Delivering strategic and operational leadership
- Supporting the team to enable individual growth
- Actively participate and collaborate with the leadership team to support day to day and strategic management
- Must hold a tertiary qualification in clinical or health service management (or) a demonstrated history in working within a similar role for a minimum period of 3 years.
- National Police Check, Department of Human Services Child-Related and NDIS Worker Screenings
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
- Fully maintained vehicle with personal use
Applications close Friday 30/9/2022. To apply directly visit our website www.cobh.com.au. (Our recruitment & shortlisting process includes the requirement to complete a video component of the application).
Submit your application early, we reserve the right to interview and select candidate prior to closing date.
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated (including Booster when eligible), against COVID-19.
For more information please contact Shaun Rieck, Executive Manager Operations, on 0423 404 305.
To learn more about Country & Outback Health and our team please visit: www.cobh.com.au
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.