Country and Outback Health Inc
Dietitian – Full Time – Whyalla
Country & Outback Health’s extensive Health care footprint extends throughout regional and remote South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will give the right candidate the opportunity to make a difference to our communities.
About the role:
- You will provide expert nutritional care for clients with or at risk of developing chronic health conditions including dietetic assessment & diagnosis, education and review.
- Unique opportunities to engage in health promotion with community groups and at community events
- Working closely in a multi-disciplinary team you will provide quality outreach services across the Eyre Peninsula and West Coast to meet health needs and improve client well-being.
If you are a graduate or have less than 1-year experience, the entry role presents an exceptional opportunity to fast track your skill set as you work with clients with varying care needs. If you’re eager to take on new challenges, we will invest in you to reach your true potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics that provides eligibility for full membership of the Dietitians Australia.
- National Police Check,
- Department of Human Services Child-Related and NDIS Worker Check Screening.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close Friday 8th July 2022. Submit your application early, we reserve the right to interview and select candidate prior to closing date.
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated (including Booster when eligible, against COVID-19) as part of our commitment to the health of our communities and to comply with the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination Direction 2022.
If you wish to apply directly for the position, please follow the application process on our website: www.cobh.com.au
For more information please contact Taylah Bell, Co-Ordinator IPHCS on 08 8621 3835 or 0413 322 839.
To learn more about Country & Outback Health and our team please visit: www.cobh.com.au
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.