Country and Outback Health Inc
Centre Co-Ordinator – headspace Port Lincoln – Full Time
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
About the role:
- Ensure the headspace centre operates within the headspace Model Integrity framework
- Provide day to day leadership to the centre to assigned team members
- Ensure all the designated program’s reporting and evaluation requirements are achieved.
- Establish and maintain local partnerships with stakeholders to ensure services and activities are available for young people.
- Sustain a continuous quality improvement approach and contribute toward the development of clinical practice
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in our growing organisation.
- Demonstrated experience of leadership in a similar role, health management or allied health qualification
- Management qualification and/ or 2 years management experience in primary mental health
- Or Experienced and qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists trained in Mental Health, or Mental Health Nurses – hold a registration with an accredited body
- National Police Check, Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
Applications close Friday 19th August 2022. Submit your application early, we reserve the right to interview and select candidate prior to closing date.
If you wish to apply directly for the position, please follow the application process on our website: www.cobh.com.au
For more information please contact: Shaun Rieck, Executive Manager Operations on 0423 404 305.
To learn more about headspace Port Lincoln visit: https://headspace.org.au/headspace-centres/port-lincoln/
We require all employees to be fully vaccinated (including Booster when eligible, against COVID-19) as part of our commitment to the health of our communities and to comply with the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination Direction 2022.
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.
To learn more about Country & Outback Health visit: http://www.cobh.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.