About the role
Could you be our next Deli Team Member? Help to slice, prepare and serve meat, seafood and cheese products, safely operate deli equipment and maintain a clean workspace.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- As a member of the Deli team, you’ll be handling meats and seafoods (including cooked and raw) and cleaning preparation areas
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.