City of Port Lincoln
City of Port Lincoln, an inclusive and connected community committed to excellence in lifestyle, culture, industry and innovation.
The jewel of the Eyre Peninsula, Port Lincoln is positioned adjacent the pristine waters of Boston Bay. With a population of almost 15,000, Port Lincoln is the regional centre for the Lower Eyre Peninsula and continues to grow within the agriculture, fishing and tourism industries. Port Lincoln is an accessible and rewarding place to live, work and grow.
The City of Port Lincoln is seeking a Customer Service Officer to provide efficient and effective customer service to ensure a positive customer experience.
Key Objectives Include:
- Contact point for all customer phone and counter enquires
- Accurate cash handling and receipting
- Cemetery Records Administration
- Daily operational tasks including but not limited to, mail, banking runs, flags, tearoom supplies
- Assist with scheduled set up of meeting rooms
- Stationery administration, ordering
- Assist Accounts Receivable functions
- Assist Records Officers with filing and records management
- Other administrative support as required
- Reporting of incidents, near miss, injuries, property damage and identified hazards
- Take reasonable care to protect their own safety and the health and safety of others
- Follow reasonable instruction on health and safety and injury management
- Actively participate in training and WHS programs as required.
What’s on Offer for you:
- 12 month Contract Position
- Full Time 75 hours per fortnight
- City of Port Lincoln Enterprise Bargaining Agreement
- Classification Criteria Level 2.1
- Salary $62,156 per annum
- Additional 3% superannuation above standard superannuation guarantee of 10.5%
- Monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Yearly Uniform Allowance and many other benefits
- Port Lincoln a highly accessible regional centre with unrivalled lifestyle opportunity.
Any enquiries about the role should be directed to Molly Szumski, People & Culture Officer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 08 8621 2313.
How to apply:
Utilising the information package as a guide, your application should include, a cover letter addressing the key criteria of the role and your most recent resume including details of at least two business referees.
Email your application to email@example.com
Applications close 9:00 am, on Wednesday 14 September 2022
The City of Port Lincoln is an Employer of Choice, Equal Opportunity Employer and a Smoke Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.