Career Employment Group
Career Employment Group has a position, for an immediate start, for a casual A Classed Electrician with our valued Host Employer located in Whyalla. Full time employment may follow for those who show the right attributes, after a period of time.
Position Details and Duties
This will be a diverse role, working on a variety of different projects, including but not limited to renewable projects, utility scale battery implementation and installation, heavy industrial and mining.
- Other duties as depicted by the manager
- Must have an exceptional attitude towards work and maintain high work ethics
- Proven reliability and high communication
- Pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol
- 100 points of ID (ie Birth Certificate and Drivers Licence)
- Perform maintenance activities as per the scheduled maintenance plans and assist in preparation and implementation of renewable projects
- Electrical A Class Licence
- CEC Accreditation (advantageous)
- High Voltage Experience (advantageous)
- A current SA Driver’s license
- Intermediate computer skills
- Proven ability to work without supervision and problem solve to achieve targeted outcomes
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working practices
Work will be opportunities will be Monday to Friday, up to 38 hours per week.
Please submit a cover letter and an up to date resume, to Mark Quinn (email@example.com) by CoB, Monday 21st November 2022
**only those who are shortlisted will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.