We are seeking an experienced Support Worker for our In-Home & Supported Accommodations in Port Augusta, Whyalla and surrounds. We have certain highly challenged clients as well requiring experienced and highly professional support workers.
If you are looking to join a growing business and contribute towards delivering the highest level of NDIS services in Australia, then Care Assure is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
1. Certificate III in Disability Services, or equivalent to Community Services.
2. NDIS Workers Screening Certificate
3. NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
4. Full Australian Driver’s License
5. First Aid and CPR Certificate current and in date
6. Be willing to travel to the above listed areas for shifts.
Is this you?
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective support to people with disabilities.
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to respond to customers’ ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
Payrate: Above the award rate*
**Resumes being emailed on email@example.com
**Candidates applying without resumes, will not be shortlisted**.
For any further enquiries please call 08 7427 1849
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.