Bunyarra Medical Clinic
Bunyarra Medical Clinic is a privately owned and operated medical practice. We are committed to providing high quality health care for our patients and we pride ourselves on our wide range of medical services offered to the Whyalla community.
We seek an enthusiastic, bright and dynamic person, who thrives under pressure and is team-orientated, to join our friendly and supportive team. We are looking for an EN who is passionate about patient education and has excellent communication skills.
This is expected to be a Full Time position between 8.30am and 5.30pm weekdays.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Chronic Disease management
- Health Assessments
- Wound care
- Recalls and Reminders
- Triage management
- Treatment room assistance as required
- Patient education, support and building links to the community
- Stock maintenance and ordering
Required Knowledge and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care to people with complex needs or persons that come from a range of backgrounds and age demographics
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with the skills to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage within a workplace setting with fluctuating levels of demand
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to responds to patients’ needs in a friendly manner
- A team focus and flexible approach to work
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.