At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate in. We recognize that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
Bis is calling for expressions of interest for experienced Front End Loader Operators, to join our operations in Whyalla, SA.
About the position:
We have secured another exciting long-term contract, this means expansion and new available vacancies. We are now looking for three – four mobile plant operators to join the crew.
- 5,4,4,5 Lifestyle Roster (day & night shifts)
- Whyalla based Residential role
- Bus provided to and from site
- 12-hour days.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Demonstrate commitment to our goal of Zero Harm to both personnel and equipment;
- Maintain and operate Front End Loader on a crushing and screening plant;
- Adhere to all site safety standards and requirements;
- Completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of vehicles.
What you need to know
This position would be suitable for a person who lives in Whyalla and would like an even time roster with job security. You will be loading trucks, feeding hoppers, crushers and if experience to do so operating the 45T excavator.
To be considered for this position you will need the below;
- Front End Loader Operation;
- Train Loading experience;
- Knowledge of stockpiling and floating hoppers;
- Operation of a Bobcat
- Positive, proactive safety attitude essential.
We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and well-being of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.