Aussie Engineering & Steel Supplies
Please Email your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME – OPERATIONS MANAGER
The successful applicant’s role will be to manage a workshop efficiently and professionally. You will supervise, organise, and advise employees of their jobs, you will also be required to work on the floor as required.
An attractive salary package is available at $80,000 pa including a work vehicle, phone and bonuses on performance with great outcomes.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise and advise employees, review work performance
- Allocate jobs to employees
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and sketches
- Be hands on in the shop floor but also perform supervisory duties as required
- Fabrication/welding skill set is essential
- Conduct weekly toolbox meetings and job planning meetings with management
- Open and close workshop daily
- Conform to WHS&E requirements
- Have good communication skills
Skills and experience
- Trade qualified 1st class with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing experience
- Supervisor experience essential
- Driver’s license & forklift ticket
- Have a strong quality focus & excellent focus to detail
- Be punctual & reliable
- Maintain a clean work environment
Youu must possess a high level of competency in engineering skills. The following skills are a must:
- Metal work includes:
- Metal fabrication
- Sheet metal work
- Boiler making, erection and repair
- Metal moulding
- Metal machining
- Processing of metals
- Metal work includes the manufacture, assembly, processing, treatment, fabrication, and preparation of all types of metals. It also includes the manufacture, making, assembly, processing, treatment, fabrication and preparation of any products, structures, articles, parts, or substances made from or containing metal.
Aussie Engineering & Steel Supplies provides an extensive steel fabrication and supply service in Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula. We do everything from fabricating a single bracket for a home project to manufacturing and supplying hydraulic power pack cabinets and crushing tanks for a major Adelaide mining company.
Fabrication, modifications and repairs to trailers, trucks, boats both large and small, all vehicles and 4WD’s.
We supply and manufacture anything and everything to do with steel including:
- Trailers and trailer parts, Horse Floats and Camper Trailers
- Boat repairs, Maintenance and Marine fabrication
- Sheds, Carports and Pergolas
- Ute Trays and Canopies
- Construction framing
- Sheet Metal Work
- General Engineering
- Machinery Maintenance
- Onsite Welding and Welding of all metals
- Steel, Aluminium and Stainless sales’
- Walkways and Staircases
- Structural Steel works
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.