Atlas Copco Australia Pty Ltd
Our team in Whyalla is looking for a Service Technician to join our team in South Australia, based in our Whyalla branch, however most of the time you will be out working with our customers ensuring that we are “first in mind, first in choice”.
If you enjoy working with varied customers and applying your technical expertise, then you might want to see if our role is a fit for you.
Our Service Technicians work with their Regional Manager and planner to ensure our customers’ needs are met including regular maintenance visits and breakdowns and that we always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Some of the things you will do as part of your day-to-day work includes:
- Regular maintenance and servicing of compressed air systems
- Troubleshooting, fault finding and breakdown response on customers equipment
- Workshop based maintenance
- Complete service reports, with recommendations for our customers
- Partner with the sales team to identify improvements for our customers to improve energy efficiency and uptime
If you like the sound of this, then here’s an idea of experience or skills you might have:
- Mechanical, Electrical or Refrigeration trade background
- Air Compressor experience is highly desirable
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
- Excellent customer service focus
- Ability to communicate and build relationships both locally and remotely around Australia
- Possess a flexible, professional, “can do” attitude
- A willingness to learn and or a curiosity to discover
- Energy and passion to deliver the best result for the business and our customers
This role requires use of a company vehicle and regular travel, so you will need to hold a valid driver’s license.
If this interests you, then we would like to get to know you better, to see if you click with our Service Technician role, but also with our company culture.
Our culture is very warm with a respect for each individual and strives for strong diversity. We also invest heavily in our customers, in the environment, but first and foremost in our own people. In this way, we provide a stimulating environment in which you can develop your commercial and technical competencies on a daily basis. In addition, our family-friendly working atmosphere gives you sufficient space in your planning, so that your work and private life can be combined as easily as possible.
Would you like to get to know us?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.