Allstaff Resources is a second-generation family-owned and proudly South Australian Recruitment and Labour Hire company, specialising in connecting Australian employers with the best contracted and permanent staff available. As an Industry leader in Recruitment services, experts in attracting, providing and retaining qualified, skilled and professional people across a broad range of industries and sectors, we achieve recruitment and labour hire the way it should be done – by building strong relationships with our clients and our candidates to deliver the best outcomes, every time.
We now have a NEW opportunity for you!
Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator. Located in Whyalla, you will be supporting provision of services within Whyalla and Upper Spencer Gulf region of South Australia. Your primary focus will be supporting Allstaff’s business delivery with sourcing and supply of high calibre candidates for our clients within the Whyalla Region.
Local Whyalla residents encouraged to apply!
- Responsible for all elements of quality recruitment processes
- Developing strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- Talent mapping and developing skill-based talent pools
- Administrative duties including database up-keep, and document collation
- Undertake site visitations, Maintain employee care
The successful applicant will:
- Have a genuine interest and passion in personal communications and relations
- The confidence over the phone and in person to engage with candidates and build trust
- Be a bubbly and personable character, who enjoys working within a like-minded team
- Have great computer literacy and administrative capabilities
- Have previous exposure to recruitment – Please note this is desirable but not essential; training will be provided for the right person
What’s on offer:
- A strong, family-like team who will offer on-going training and support from day-one
- Company Phone and Laptop provided
- Competitive salary with weekly pay
- The opportunity to join a company where you are valued
To become a part of the Allstaff Family, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.