Our client is a fully integrated steelworks manufacturer, radically changing how steel is made for the 21st century. They are the only manufacturer of Rail, and supply engineered steel products to a range of sectors including Construction, Infrastructure, Extractive and Automotive Industries.
Due to the continuous growth of this outstanding company, we have multiple job opportunities for both skilled or entry level Production Operators, Trade Assistants, Spotters, General Labourers, Mechanical Tradespersons , Electrical, Fitters, Boilermaker/Welders and Engineers to join their team in a variety of departments across their Whyalla sites in steel production and Mining.
These positions offer:
- On-going and long-term careers
- Casual or permanent working hours or roster
- 12 hour shifts & overtime available
- 7/7, 5/4 & Day/Night rotating rosters
- Excellent pay rates + penalties
- Opportunity to flourish and develop your skills and experience
- Training, upskilling and site inductions
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging and undertaking variety of roles
- Operating machinery & process controlling
- Operating gantry cranes and forklift driving
- Working closely within your workgroup in a multiple team-based and autonomous roles
- Monitor plant equipment & work with the site systems to ensure ongoing production
- Manual work including heavy lifting and maintenance work
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Able to work in a close team environment
- Bridge and Gantry ticket (highly regarded)
- Any of the following tickets: High Risk Licences, Working at heights, Confined Space, Forklift licence, EWP
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol testing
- Ability to undertake and comply with site specific inductions
- High regard for Safety and working in an inclusive environment
Allstaff Resources is a wholly South Australian owned, second generation business and a leading provider in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries.
Pre-screening requirements may include working rights checks, drug and alcohol screening and pre-employment medicals.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment.
PLEASE NOTE – Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We appreciate you interest for employment with Allstaff Resources. To view all of our job vacancies – visit www.allstaffresources.com.au
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For us it’s more than personnel – it’s personal!
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
To Apply to Click the Apply Button
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.