Allan Hall HR
MM Electrical Merchandising (MMEM) – the Australian leader in the electrical wholesale industry. With over 300 branch locations across Australia and over 3500 passionate employees, MMEM continues to experience significant growth with over 100 years of operation.
About the Role:
MM Electrical in Whyalla seeks a switched-on and self-driven individual to join their friendly, close-knit team and provide efficient and exceptional customer service and sales support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Counter sales, including the promotion of a large and diverse product set
- Actioning customer requests and enquiries face-to-face, over the phone and via email
- Liaising with suppliers
- Providing general administrative support to the team and customers
- Stock control as required, including assisting with re-stocking shelves and packing orders
- Other ad-hoc duties around the branch
Permanent role with full-time, flexible hours, Monday to Friday.
You will have:
- Experience working in a retail or customer service environment
- Exposure to the electrical/wholesaling industry would be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn the business from the bottom up
- The ambition and self-motivation to build a successful long-term career
- Initiative, common sense, and the ability to problem solve
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a small team
- Current drivers licence
- Be resident in Australia with unrestricted working rights.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a national organisation that respects values and rewards its employees, please apply today.
Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. As a pre-requisite for this role, candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical screen and a National Police Clearance. Thanking you for your understanding.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.