‘Growth State: our plan for prosperity’ is the South Australian Government’s plan to promote industry growth. Key sectors with strong growth prospects have been identified as part of this plan, including the creative industries. Creative Industry representatives are invited to explore the opportunities and challenges associated with their sectors and contribute to Growth State by being part of the development of an industry-led sector strategy to set goals to determine where SA wants to be in 2030.
Growth State wants to work with you to create the Creative Industries Sector Strategy; a 10 year plan to support the growth of the creative industries in South Australia.
The Creative Industries Discussion Paper sets the scene on the creative industries sector, which includes:
- Broadcasting: TV and Radio
- Design: Architecture, Fashion, Graphic and Web
- Literature and Publishing
- Performing Arts
- Screen Production: TV, Film, post-production, digital and visual effects (PDV) and Game Development
- Visual Arts and Photography