Adelaide Business Hub (ABH) is the service provider for the Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) program Digital Solutions SA.
ABH has delivered this 3-year program across metropolitan, regional and rural South Australia, supporting over 1200 small businesses.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the Federal Government has expanded the ASBAS program so that a further 1170 business owners can access 2 hours mentoring free of charge. To be eligible, participating businesses need a valid ABN, employ 20 or less staff and confirm they have not received mentoring under this program before.
Businesses will be able to receive mentoring on:
- Websites and selling online
- Social media and digital marketing
- Using small business software
- Online security and data privacy
- Business crisis management and business continuity planning
- Finance management and boosting cash flow
- Staff management and creating a safe work environment
- Retaining and staying connected to customers
- Resilience and wellbeing
For more information: Adelaide Business Hub Free Business Mentoring