The South Australian Trade Missions calendar for 2017 will help you in your planning for trips into key markets next year.
Participating in these Missions can benefit you with Government support provided to build and foster international connections and partnerships.
Accompanying the South Australia Government on a business mission in 2017 will provide the opportunity to:
- participate in business-to-business matching sessions facilitated by TradeStart, Austrade and the South Australian Government
- meet local distributors and importers
- secure international orders for products and services
- meet potential investment partners
- develop skills and experience within international markets
- enhance your international profile
- better understand the cultural and regulatory requirements in international markets.
For more information and to register your interest in one or more of the Missions visit www.statedevelopment.sa.gov.au/investment/business-missions